Michelangelo was asked by the pope about the secret of his genius, particularly how he carved the statue of David, largely considered the masterpiece of all masterpieces. His answer was: “It’s simple. I just remove everything that is not David.” *
So how often have you looked to improve life both ways:
- Relinquishing of bad or unhelpful habits
- Acquiring new habits which are aligned to your purpose of life
Mostly we have seen, we always try to acquire new habits without getting rid of baggage – old habits which hold us back. Its the inertia which holds us back and hamper in acquiring momentum in forward direction.
- Make list of your habits **
- Prioritize on there importance of impact and relevancy to life / bigger picture.
- SWOT your habits and see for yourself where you are with each of them
- Then start with goal(s) of relinquishing the…
View original post 143 more words