I am founder of LAYWi (Life As You Want it / www.laywi.com). I designed and my team develop this internet platform for personal development and personal organisation. We had fair success but recently I have lost momentum and need to carry it forward!
So I am trying to gather my thoughts around three important attributes of personality which stands between me and my goals.
I would really appreciated feedback / comments on the way I think about these attributes and trying to resolve my approach.
Attribute 1: Ability – Possession of the means or skills to do something.
Big Claim – We are always capable of doing much more then we generally do!
- Quite often we aren’t motivated enough (I am motivated)
- Can’t see bigger picture or bigger picture is blur (I can see the bigger pictures too)
- We did not started with end in mind and can’t be bothered (I have end in mind too)
- Build momentum via small wins (I lacked these smalls wins I believe in continuous manner)
- Envision the journey from start to end (I have done this many times)
- See the rewards clearly at end (I can see that)
Attribute 2: Motivation – Self drive or reason for behaving in particular manner or way!
Big Claim – Motivation determines what we do!
- Other aspects or offering of life are more motivating which give instant pleasure
- Superficial wins over deep rooted motivation (Limbic part of brain which control emotions wins against Frontal Lobe – logical part of brain)
- Align one’s needs and wants (Seems I have both going in different directions for now)?
- Get emotional attached to what you one’s want to achieve in life?
Attribute 3: Attitude – Settled way of thinking or feeling about something
Big Claim – Attitude determine how well we do it?
- Is Attitude determination or discipline or dedication?
- Or is Attitude open minded but unwavering commitment ?
- Still trying to figure out right attitude?